Sunday, February 6, 2011

Future philosophy

I predict that the rise of Asia will result in the emergence of new philosophical ideas that will enable us to have a political economic revolution on the level of the industrial revolution. This is because philosophically we have been constrained, within political economic theory, by the ideas of individualism and the rights of property, which in there ways were rebelions agianst the ideas that underpinned feudalism.

Our future is based on new philosophical ideas that will allow new economies to emerge that will appear as logical to us and therefore enable us to value things that we had not previously seen as valuable.

I can list a number of these but because I am writing this on my mobile phone I will try and update this post later.

No comments: